Natural Man Available for Pre-Sale March 3, Single “Smile On Mine”
Available on iTunes Feb. 3
Nashville, Tenn. – Jan. 22, 2015) – Country artist Jon Wolfe will release his much anticipated album,Natural Man, on March 31.
Natural Man, produced by Wolfe, Lex Lipsitz and Billy Decker and recorded at Nashville’sWestwood Studios and Ronnie’s Place, is a 13-track collection of songs that merges Wolfe’s signature traditional sound, influenced by some of Country music’s greatest legends, including George Strait, Garth Brooks, Clint Black and Dwight Yoakam, with an edgy, modern energy.
Wolfe describes the album as a personal journey, saying, “Natural Man is a concept that I have wanted to record for a few years. This album stretches me as an artist and as a vocalist, while staying true to who I am. I have known how I wanted it to sound, and how I wanted it to look for some time now. I’ve been visualizing this album for such a long time, and it feels great to finally bring it to life!”
Natural Man Track Listing and Songwriters:
1. If You’re Lonely Too (Jimmy Yeary / Ben Hayslip / Wyatt Durrette)
2. That’s What I’m Talkin’ About (Tom Shapiro / Jacob Powell / Michael Carter)
3. Smile On Mine (Dallas Davidson / Ben Hayslip / Rhett Akins)
4. It Just Feels Right (Jon Pardi / Bart Butler / Jeremy Spillman)
5. What Are You Doin’ Right Now (Ashley Gorley / Rodney Clawson / Wade Kirby)
6. Don’t It Feel Good (Deric Ruttan / Jonathan Singleton)
7. She Beats All I’ve Ever Seen (James Dean Hicks / Brett Jones / Jason Allen)
8. Singin’ Thing (Jon Wolfe / Tim Johnson / James Dean Hicks)
9. Natural Man (Brett Jones)
10. Outrun Her Memory (Jayce Hein / Thomas Tillman / Stephen Pasch / Kim Tribble)
11. I’m Doin’ Alright (Jon Wolfe / Billy Crain / Adrienne Follese)
12. Married to Nothin’ (Casey Beathard / Kenneth Wright / Shane Minor)
13. When I Get To Heaven (Pat Alger / Chris Cavanaugh)
Leadoff single, “Smile On Mine” hits radio in late January and be available for download on iTunes, Amazon and other major digital retailers on Feb. 3, 2015. The up-beat tune features Wolfe’s familiar traditional sound while showcasing a new modern flair. With its catchy hook and foot-tapping melody, “Smile On Mine” tells the story of budding romance on a first date.
Of the new single, Wolfe comments, “My new single “Smile On Mine” really clicked with me the first time I heard it. It represents this important bridge between traditional country and the more edgy, modern melodies we’re hearing on the radio these days. That’s what I feel like my whole new album is doing – I’m staying true to my roots and my traditional voice, but also growing and adapting with the times. I think my fans are going to love it!”
From his native small town in Miami, Oklahoma to the bustling Texas dancehalls and honky-tonks; Wolfe’s music has been burning up the Texas Charts where he garnered six consecutive Top Ten singles (“Let A Country Boy Love You,” “That Girl In Texas,” “I Don’t Dance,” “It All Happened In A Honky Tonk,” “The Only Time You Call” and “What Are You Doin’ Right Now”), making Wolfe a “must see” act in the Texas touring scene.
His 2010 release, It All Happened In A Honky Tonk, became such a regional success that it was re-released as a Deluxe Edition by Warner Music Nashville in 2013. The album debuted at #34 on theBillboard Album Chart and has collectively sold 25,000 units.
A seasoned performer, Wolfe has opened for some of Country’s biggest stars and has played more than 400 live shows over the past four years. He has a busy 2015 tour schedule on the horizon. Details surrounding the forthcoming tour will be released in the coming weeks.
For interview and mp3 requests, contact Sharilyn Pettus at Sharilyn@aristomedia.com.
Natural Man Album Art
“Smile On Mine” Single Artwork
Photo Credit: Mason Dixon