Pre-Order on Feb. 10 with Instant Download “Pinky Promise”
Who is Camille Rae? She’s a sultry singer-songwriter and country recording artist who will release her sophomore album, Come Find Me, on March 17. The project will be available for pre-order on iTunes and Apple Music on Feb. 10 with an immediate download of the track, “Pinky Promise.”
Through intuitive lyrics and dynamic vocals, Rae delivers a concept album stemmed from personal experience. With more than half of the fifteen tracks either written or co-written by Rae, Come Find Me is as reflective as it is artistic.
“If you know me, you know that I write for myself from a place of heart-wrenching emotion or empowerment,” said Rae. “I could not be more excited about this album and what it represents. I feel like this is the first time in my life that I have gotten to truly reveal who I am and how I feel through my music. I’m not hiding anything or holding one thing back. This is ME. Here I am, so ‘Come Find Me!’”
With primary production by Larry Beaird, Come Find Me will feature her current Music Row charting single, “But I Want You,” co-written by Jaida Dreyer, Fred Wilhelm, and Jay Knowles and continues to receive strong Country Radio airplay across the United States and Canada. “But I Want You,” is available on iTunes and Apple Music, and the official music video can be viewed here. The album will release through Break the Cycle Entertainment.
A follow-up single from the forthcoming album is to be announced shortly.
Originally from Mount Vernon, Ky., Rae has been sharing her talent with all whom would listen since the age of three. At 12, Rae began to craft her own songs and was a member of the Kentucky All-State Choir. She went on to complete her musical education at University of the Cumberlands and taught choir before focusing on her own artistry. Since 2012, Rae has opened for notable acts like The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, David Cook, Maddie and Tae, and more.
Come Find Me Track Listing:
- Chills (Fred Wilhelm, Lindsay Ell, Tia Sillers)
- Pinky Promise (Jaida Dreyer, Andrew Rollins, Jody Stevens)
- Who Broke My Heart (Keith Dozier)
- 80 Down 65 (Camille Rae)
- But I Want You (Jaida Dreyer, Fred Wilhelm, Jay Knowles)
- I Need Me (Camille Rae)
- What’s Missing (Camille Rae)
- Right Place, Wrong Time (Camille Rae, Hunter Leath)
- Take it Away (Jaida Dreyer, Andrew Rollins, Cory Mayo)
- Dead Roses (Chad Jeffers)
- Bitter (Camille Rae, Jason Eustice, Michael August)
- I Want A Man (Camille Rae)
- Come Find Me (Brian White, Phillip Barton, Hannah Ellis)
- Here’s To Nashville (Camille Rae)
- Fear (Kris Bergsnes, Jade Million)
Camille Rae | Come Find Me Cover Art
Photo Credit: Jacob Long
Camille Rae | Press Image
Photo Credit: Jacob Long