A seasoned entertainer, O’Neal pretty much grew up with a mic in her hands. She has been performing on stage with her family since she was 8 years old, opening for many of her idols such as Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson, Barbara Mandrell and The Oak Ridge Boys just to name a few.
“I always knew from the moment I first stepped on stage that country music was in my blood and that I would make my way to Nashville, come hell or high water,” says O’Neal.
We were brought on board by record label Shanachie Entertainment as the digital marketing team of Jamie O’Neal’s recently released album, “Eternal”. Our areas of focus were on online media, digital radio, and grassroots marketing.
Album Campaign Highlights:
- Held an album Listening Party with Roughstock.com, which included a stream of the album before available as well as an exclusive cut x cut from Jamie.
- Coordinated a website takeover and live broadcast on Grooveshark.
- Established a duel contest partnership with top country music blogs, The Boot and Taste Of Country.
- Placement on all major Album Release calendars, including All Access, Music Row, All Music, and Taste Of Country.
- Through StreamTrack, our internal digital radio system, we distributed cuts from Jamie’s album to over 70 streaming radio programmers, podcasters, and bloggers. We fulfilled requests from many stations for liners and on air interviews.
- Created discussions prior to album release on variety of online communities through Grassroots efforts.